In order to rank the worst places to live in California, we had to determine what criteria people like or dislike about a place. It isn’t a stretch to assume that people like low crime, solid education, great weather, things to do and a stable economy.
So this is the criteria we used:
- Population Density (The lower the worse – meaning there isn’t a lot to do)
- Highest Unemployment Rates
- Adjusted Median Income (Median income adjusted for the cost of living)
- High Housing Vacancy Rate
- Education (Low expenditures per student and high Student Teacher Ratio)
- Long Commute Times
- High Crime
- The Worst Weather
Click on the right button to check the Top 10 Worst Cities!